Its name in Nahuatl means: “City of the Priestesses”, “Witches or Soreceresses”. It was inaugurated in1973, to the east of “Morena City”, Santa Ana, just 65 kilometers from the capital city.
This volcanic park with year round warm climate and three spring water pools, offers the best combination of nature and freshness in its 17 acres of land. Visitors enjoy a close contact with nature along the pedestrian paths surrounded by beautiful gardens. Sihuatehuacán also offers its visitors modern cabins for the whole family, a picnic area, parking area, a skating rink, restaurants, a large outdoor amphitheater with capacity for a thousand people and a modern soccer field, among other attractions.
· Admission for adults: $ 1.50 USD
· Free for children under 6 years, adults over 60 and for the physically impaired.
· Foreign tourists: $ 3.00 (all ages)
· Parking: small vehicle $ 1.00, large vehicle $ 2.00
· Hours of Operation: Monday to Sunday from 8:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.