Parque del Sol is located in Canton San Antonio de Los Blancos in San Luis La Herradura, department of La Paz, in the coastal area of the same name, 65 kilometers from San Salvador.
The first stage of this park was built in front of the beach in 1975 and the second stage in 1976, with access to the Jaltepeque estuary. The park has an area of 35 acres, offering one of the most beautiful and cleanest beaches in our country, and a mangrove that can develop rationally to enjoy boat rides along the estuary with the family. Costa del Sol Park provides pool service for adults and children in both stages, a parking area, family cabin service, restaurants, basketball court, in addition to having one of the most modern beach soccer stadiums, in which international sporting events have taken place.
· Admission for adults: $ 1.50 USD
· Free for children under 6 years, adults over 60 and the physically impaired.
· Foreign tourists: $ 3.00 (all ages)
· Parking: small vehicle $ 1.00, large vehicle $ 2.00
· Hours of Operation: Monday to Sunday from 8:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.